1. Spotting head lice in any child in 30 seconds or less.
2. Can estimate what size plastic container leftovers go in with alarming accuracy.
3. Know what time of night it is when I wake up within 5-10 minute timeframe
4. Whip up fabulous meal from virtually anything in the fridge.
5. Making my house look tidy and presentable when it’s actually filthy.
6. Remembering useless facts such as Cindy Brady’s dolls Name. (It was Kitty Carry All)
7. Knowing where virtually anything is when my child or husband asks.
8. Remembering an obscure random line in a movie or book despite rarely remembering my own phone number.
9. Making a mean cocktail for just about any occasion. Anyone for a Vanilla Martini.
10. Managing this blog at all!
What’s your special super powers?